Find out more
Don’t have a specific project yet but want to find out more about how we can work together?
Check out our resources page to see examples of our evaluation & research projects,
as well as case studies and journal articles related to our work.
Connect with us
There are multiple ways to connect with us:
- Join our mailing list for regular updates
- Check our news feed for the latest updates and trends that matter
- Request a 30-minute session (by Zoom) to discuss areas of possible interest.
- Commission a one-hour session by Zoom either individually or with your team
- Invite us to present a keynote presentation at your next conference
- Invite us to present to your organisation on our key topic areas: adaptive evaluation, commissioning or contracting out for public services informed by complexity, building trusted relationships, complexity informed sense-making, building on facilitation skills drawing on complexity, using rich pictures to capture challenging situations, contracting evaluations, and advanced facilitation using video-telephony software (such as Zoom).