What we do
Pragmatica brings new ways of thinking in evaluation and research
Pragmatica combines evaluation and research methods with complexity sciences, strategic management and organizational research approaches to offer new perspectives on traditional methods. Our expertise spans:
- strategic evaluation advice for evaluation and monitoring design
- strategic, policy, programme and service evaluation
- outcome framework development
- formative, developmental, adaptive and summative evaluation
- facilitation and stakeholder engagement
- training, mentoring and peer review.
Pragmatica has been instrumental in developing and sharing both complexity informed approaches and an evaluation-specific methodology, both in New Zealand and internationally.
Pragmatica is a panel provider for:
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment: All-of-Government (AOG) consultancy services business and finance panel; policy, research and development provider
- Ministry of Education: Policy panel; provider
- Ministry for the Environment: Science and Research panel; new investment outcomes and impact category provider.