Pragmatica combines evaluation and research methods with complexity sciences, strategic management and organizational research approaches to offer new perspectives on traditional methods. Our expertise spans:
- strategic evaluation advice for evaluation and monitoring design
- strategic, policy, programme and service evaluation
- outcome framework development
- formative, developmental, adaptive and summative evaluation
- facilitation and stakeholder engagement
- training, mentoring and peer review.
Pragmatica has been instrumental in developing and sharing both complexity informed approaches and an evaluation-specific methodology, both in New Zealand and internationally.
Pragmatica is a panel provider for:
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment: All-of-Government (AOG) consultancy services business and finance panel; policy, research and development provider
- Ministry of Education: Policy panel; provider
- Ministry for the Environment: Science and Research panel; new investment outcomes and impact category provider.